Tuesday, July 19, 2005

a pile of mess

I've finally removed the song. Finally figured out that it may be irritating some people, particularly since it has already been playing itself up here for the past few weeks. Pardon me if you were one of those who got the shits from it.

I am currently in a pile of mess.

Anxiously anticipating the results of yesterday's interview and being haunted by a dream I had last night. It wasn't a nightmare of any sort, but more of a scene from a past relationship.

I have no idea why it affects me so. I awoke crying my eyes out. And later, when I was downstairs watching MTV and eating keropok, I did it again to Mariah Carey's video "We Belong Together".

No, it wasn't the MTV. It was a lame video as all Mariah Carey videos go. It was more of the song.

I hate Samuel for affecting me with that "We Belong Together" thing.

But even though the song goes as such, my ex and I were never meant to be together. He was an angel in most senses of the word "boyfriend", and I was just out to squeeze him dry of any postive emotions. I was a bad girlfriend. I probably still am. But thank God my current title is now "wifey".

I am feeling all emotional again. Must be the job interview.

I shall relax myself by taking a drive later. Maybe just drive myself home for awhile just to spend time with my brother. I heard he misses me.

Staring into space and ranting away online never did anyone any good, probably other than the famous bloggers, so I shall sign off without a proper ending and just let this day be for the remaining 5 hours. Meanwhile, I will just sit on the porch and wait for Hubs to come back for dinner...

--- --- ---

If anyone is in the mood for sad love songs like "You're Beautiful", try taking a listen to Rachael Yamagata's "Be be your love" and "I'll find a way". For more angsty heartache songs, "Best Of You" by the Foo Fighters should work well. Slow rock wise, take "Somewhere in Between" by Lifehouse.

The lyrics all go about the same shit of unrequited love and all that. But each has a different flavour. I'm repeating all of them on iTunes. =)