Tuesday, July 12, 2005

seeking female clubbers

I am seeking females who club/party on weekdays. Read weekdays.

I do not understand why there are so many clubs offering Ladies' Nights and yet I cannot seem to find anyone to hit the dancefloor with. Where are all the happening people??

I understand that everyone has their daytime commitments, which usually leave them dead and only desiring the comfort of their partner/bed. But if that's the case, why are the clubs still filled to the brim with chicks and lads on such promotion nights??

Are my friends just plain boring people? Hmm... No offence, guys.

There are those who are working their asses off on weekdays and therefore just want a good night's rest to hit the office with the next day. Then the ones who are on a tight budget, cutting out all except the essential. Then the ones who actually have a curfew to meet. Yeah, some people still get that. There are some who don't give a flying fuck about Ladies' Nights cos they are men. And the good girls who actually don't club, don't drink, don't smoke. I really don't want to corrupt those.

So who's left? The students like me? Nope. They have curfews and budgets to watch.

A particular female classmate of mine, who seemed so keen to go clubbing at ChinaBlack on Wednesday's night and egged me and my other friend on to go, has retracted her enthusiasm tonight through a series of unconvincing sms-es and phonecalls. Hmmph. So much for the excitement you showed last week, girl.

She claimed that she had a birthday party to attend at 6pm. Well, we won't be hitting the club til at least 9 or 10pm, so what's the big deal?

"Oh, erm, my friends might want to go somewhere after that mah. You know these things lah."

Yup. I do know these things. But don't you think that your friend, who would possibly be excited about his/her own birthday, would actually inform you of the birthday plans way earlier than that? So far I've not known of people who invite friends for the celebration in less than 24 hours before the event. Either you, or your friend, is lying. Pui.

In any case, there goes the planned-a-week-earlier clubbing session.

As what you've said before about asking me and her to the clubs and when we had to cancel, "Yay. No more fucking next time." That stands true for her too. And please return the book to her.

I hope you choke on your steamboat tomorrow. Lucky you if you actually lied about the birthday steamboat.