Tuesday, July 05, 2005

the 5th month anniversary

I love you for the way you can make me smile.
By doing almost nothing at all...

030705-ECPsmile

A blur and a whirl. Unedited. Just like Life, and Love, is.

--- --- ---

An apology out to all those who are still single out there. I mean no harm in any form when I get all emotional like this. It is, after all, our 5th month since signing our lives away... =p

Hubs has been sweet, despite our ups and downs, climbs and falls. Love is so much compromising and understanding that sometimes I feel so inadequate in my giving as a partner. I almost feel like I am not doing enough. Sometimes I even feel like I'm doing nothing at all. *SIGH*

Love is such a beautiful and tormenting emotion....


5th month anniversary present

Thank you, sweets, for the lovely gift. I know someday you would get that lighter for me, but I just didn't think that it would now. Particularly since you forgot last month's anniversary completely...

I know in some way you are trying to make up for the nonexistent celebration last month, and this time round, having that stupid United Airlines confiscate my lighter prior to boarding made the purchase of the lighter almost necessary. But I still think it is a wee bit extravagant for a time like this. I promise I won't go shopping (much). =p

I am such a biatch. But I know you love me nonetheless. In fact, if I was any less of a bitch, you might not even have fallen for me!

HAPPY 5TH MONTH ANNIVERSARY, MY SWEETS.
I LOVE YOU!