Tuesday, June 28, 2005

in 45 for a day

Don't want to post liao lor!

Aiyoh... you people ah... Ask me to post post post update update update. Then in the end?? No one reads it. Chey!

--- --- ---

In any case, just for the sake of passing time and rambling, I'm gonna announce that I'm back in 45. Just for a night. My mother-in-law extended a warm welcome to me the moment I came back with hubs. Purpose was just to pick up some of my stuff here, but she repeatedly asked me to stay over for the night, and so, I don't have much of a choice.

I guess her concerns would stem from not wanting her precious son to go to bed too late, since he is now in a new job. Coming in late for work is an absolute no-no for newbies in a company. She is very uptight about her son's future, given the fact that both of us have ZERO savings up til this point in our marriage. Heh.

Another reason for her asking me to stay might be the reason that she wants us to *ahem* copulate. Ok, fine. In a nicer, more humane term, consummate. She does want a grandchild quite badly. When I lost my baby, she actually cried. OMG. Neither of us expected her to be so emotional about it. Well, my dad cried too. But then again, I am his precious daughter.

So now I'm here. Sitting at the balcony of this big house numbered 45. Back in these familiar surroundings and yet, at the same time, feeling strangely unfamiliar. It's like the feeling of deja vu. The niggling tingle that you've been here before and the fact that you actually know your way around, yet feeling like an alien to the sights and smells.

Memories are flooding back at an accelerated speed. Some good, some bad. Nothing to do about it, except to brush each unhappy one aside and to hold each happy one close to heart. I feel almost poetic again. Just almost.

This time round, with no diary at hand, I guess my works will just have to go online. Public. Read if you want.

--- --- ---

There'll be photos posted as soon as I get home. I've been such a camwhore here. As always. It's so boring here, there's nothing much to do except hanky-panky with the laptop, camwhoring, sleeping and sex. It's too early for making love and/or sleeping and I don't have my laptop with me to mess around with. I was left with only ONE option.

Now that the wireless router is wired up, I am prowling the net again. Pity I don't have my BlueTooth dongle, if not I would post up the pics now. Tomorrow, if anyone is interested. A forehand warning though: provocative pictures. It is so very warm and stuffy here that I couldn't help it prancing around in my bikini top.