Wednesday, June 08, 2005

to receive nonexistent fan mail

Fan mail and hate mail can now be sent to henry.shelly@gmail.com.

Not that I'm expecting alot of them, therefore the need to use a brand new gmail account. It just happens to be an absolutely necessary mailbox to own in the eyes of "sours" Sam.

Oh, Mother Earth,
Sprinkle thy dirty sand on Sam
and give him the accuracy during his Tarot Card readings.

And bless him with the memory
to retain the card interpretations
so he may stop referring to that irritating book.

Heh. *shakes ass at Sam*

Anyways, upon Sam's valuable advice, I have decided to start an "Aunt Agony" column on a new blog. Currently lamely titled as "Shelly says". You may feel free to send your anonymous mails to the email add above and I will do my best to shine a light on you.

Please do not think that because I am "happily" married now and am therefore kind of showing off by providing advice/assistance/shoulder to whine on to others. In fact, I will be honest and say that the more fucked up a person is, the more capable they are of showing you what good fortune you have. =)

I just thought I should be resuming some old duties that I had let go off some years ago.

No doubt these counselling replies might unwittingly reveal some of the skeletons in my own closet, but if knowing more about me can help you, or anyone else for that matter, I am completely comfortable with it.

I will be checking my mailbox daily from now on.