Wednesday, May 25, 2005

like a lazy ass

I said alot of things but apparently do nothing day in day out. Heh.

Ultrasound pictures? Still nothing much to see even if I put it up here. However, if you actually put your palm on my abdomen, you can feel the heartbeat of the baby! You can also see the heart beating away strongly through the "live" ultrasound.

Fir and Samuel are absolutely adorable bois. Strange that they actually need more sleep than the "old man" (aka hubs) and a preggy lady (aka me). Maybe it's a young men thing...

Feeling too shit-ass lazy to step out of the house even though I'm supposed to be getting my manicure and pedicure done for the bridal photoshoot tomorrow. The sky looks like its threatening to rain anyways... Just going to give my nails a trim and brush on a shiny top coat.

Apologies for not updating my blog. Lazy lazy lazy. I need/want alot of rest. If you guys want to know what's up, just give me a ring/beep. If you want my number, just ask. =)