Tuesday, May 10, 2005

to suffer giddiness to the highest level

I didn't manage to go for my pedicure yesterday evening. I felt so tired and had to rest, but yet just couldn't fall asleep. WTF.

Finally I lulled myself to sleep around 5pm using methods that I cannot recall. I woke by 7.30pm with a throbbing and spinning head. Bleah. First reaction when I woke was to rush to the loo to throw up. No good.

The rest of the night was spent trying to ingest something and then rushing off almost immediately to puke. It is really not pleasant at all. This is all hubs' fault for impregnanting me. YOU MUST DOTE ON ME MORE! I DON'T CARE!!

Thankfully, today has been fine so far. Went for a couple of rounds of aim-and-puke, but other than that, I'm feeling "fine". Better to be plainly throwing up than coupled with a throbbing and dizzy head. =)

One must learn to look on the bright side of things.

I did contemplate the idea of posting pictures of each and every session of aim-and-puke, but decided that it was too gross for public display. Heh. Unless anyone is interested to see what comes out in reverse from my digestive system... Anyone?!

UPDATE:

Teaser trailer for the fourth installment of the Harry Potter print-to-screen makes, The Goblet of Fire. Seems like everyone is growing up and becoming damn fine young men and women... *slurp*

Still, I have this distaste for the actor playing the "Ron" character. So much so that I don't even bother to find out what his name is. I like Daniel Radcliffe. Heh. If my baby is a boy, I want him to look as charming as that!! =p