Friday, April 29, 2005

to go dancing!

I need to dance before my bum and legs itch to death. I am NOT joking. And I am so displeased with my government.

Well, at least hubs and I are catching up on a juvenile hobby... Playing Pokemon cards!!

*Yawn* So bored... Need to do something... interesting... like go shopping... again... and go dance my ass off... before I go cuckoo... ARRRGGHHH....

I have finished reading "The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time". It's innovative in its style of writing, but certain parts of it shit me. For example when Christopher, the "leading man" of the story, gets "sick" all over himself because he doesn't like something. I think that's kind of irritating. But considering the fact that he's not exactly a normal kid, and thus has very particular likes and dislikes, I guess I shouldn't be too judgemental about his queer behaviour. Kudos to his favourite teacher, Siobhan, who has all that patience to guide him and correct him on his behaviour. I would probably have vomitted blood trying to communicate with him.

F.Y.I.
Siobhan is meant to be pronounced as "shervon", correction of my mispronounciation courtesy of Nash, who used to have a classmate in Australia by that same Irish-origin name. I think it's stupid to give Australian kids all these funky foreign names. I would probably continue calling her "Siobhan" for the rest of my life. And I will. Heh.

Same goes for Evatt, which is supposed to be read as "ed-vert" and Feline, which by right (or wrong) should be "fir-leen". Chey. You all trying to be special izit?!?

I shall change the spelling of my name to "Czevee", and tell people to call me "Shelly". Bleah.