Tuesday, April 26, 2005

on 25th April '05: sis-in-law shits me

I nearly slept for 24 hours. 2am to 9pm. I'm feeling all stoned from all that sleeping.

Fever seems unwilling to leave me. Don't worry... I won't be lonely without you. Just go already!!

Feeling utterly pissed with hubs' sister. It's not a case of in-laws clash, it's just an instance of "the-lesbian-sister-is-jealous-because-she-can't-bring-her-partner-to-the-family-outing-and-thus-she-complains-of-our-behaviour". I am so utterly "buay song" with her.

I never liked her and I never will. The worst thing is that my mother-in-law stands on the lesbian's side. I am SO not happy. Just because she's got the earning power and is the older sibling, does it mean that she can monopolise the family situation?

Fuck off back to Malaysia ASAP. Too bad for you if you miss your gf over there. You're rich anyways, bring her along with you. Two-faced bitch.

If you want an instance of how bad sis-in-law can be, this is what she said to me
last night with a harsh display of displease: "Why don't you go out and walk around or something?" when I was feeling extreme pain and discomfort in my tums. Fuck you, bitch.

If you think she's concerned, you're so dead wrong. Nash would know his sis well enough, and she made it very clear that she didn't want me to sit there and spoil the mood of the party by showing my face of discomfort. All the aunties there were walking up to me and asking if I'm ok and if I have my medication with me as they knew from mum-in-law that I'm not a particularly healthy person.

I SO do not like her. I do nothing to her, and all she can do is be mean to me.

I don't have anything against lesbians/gays, but she shits me so much. I'm not sure if it is because she cannot be outward about her sexual orientation to the family, or because she is just such an anti-social person. And mum dotes on her so because she brings home so much money. Blardy bitch. One of those who thumbs others down with her sheer paycheck. CCB.

I swear NEVER to speak good for her EVER AGAIN. Back then when Nash used to get the shits with her, I would try to speak in favour of her. Now, since she treats me so, FORGET IT! She's so not worth my effort.