Sunday, April 24, 2005

on 23th April '05

I wore my MaxMara shades out for the first time. Woo. $248 just feels different from $211.

I'm not starting to dislike my lovely pair of black Oakleys', but fuck, the MaxMara shades are classy/sexy. And what's more, the usual price is $310. I chanced upon a store that was having a storewide discount of 20%. *heh heh heh* I'll put up some pictures when I don't feel so similar to a piece of feverish turd.

Smelly beancurd at Geylang is so not smelly enough. Chey. Years before, I remember they smelled and tasted "better". Maybe the neighbouring shops complained again about the heavenly stench. I want to fly to Hong Kong for a shopping/eating spree. And then come back FAT. Like I always do from any trip, regardless of length of stay.

Upset that my favourite "Ah Shui pigs' organ soup" has disappeared. He either shifted again, or closed down for good. He has been selling the yummy dish for decades, and I really won't blame him if he wants a permanent break. Must vacate both homes in Paya Lebar and Tampines to search for his namecard, call him and ask him for two bowls of pigs' organs soup. I am craving. Heh.

In the end, had to settle myself for some half-fucked alternative that is supposedly famous. The stall was decorated with newspaper cuttings, photos and recommendation signs/awards from food shows and such. Chey. I had exactly 4 little pieces of stomach, 2 slivers of tongue, 2 porkballs, 3 pieces of lean pork and hardly any salted vegetable.
Feel so cheated of $7.20. Even the rice was dry and of low standard. Please lor... Like that call famous ah? So seriously overrated. The people who support him have obviously not tried Ah Shui's wonderous cooking of the same dish.

Heading to Kota Tinggi in 4 hours' time. I must not sleep. Else, no one will wake hubs.

Technology shits me. This bloody optical mouse can't work because my laptop is on a glass table. No reflection of "laser beam" = no movement of cursor. Bleah. Not smart enough technology. Now I just feel plain dumb needing to use a random piece of A4 as a mousepad so that it will work properly.

Thoughts about something on teenage abortion I heard on 98.7FM. So not pleased.


NOTICE:
From today onwards, my posts will just be dated by when the events actually occurred. I am quite tired of thinking of titles. They have always been an issue since I had to write compositions in primary school. So I really can't be bothered no more. Please do not be surprised if the post and title date do not match. I can be quite a procrastinator at times.

I want to make it so that my blog reads like this: "Shelly Lives... on 23th April '05". Any other issues I want to blog about, like the Teenage Abortion post, will appear on shelled & deshelled. This blog is going to be very much like a personal diary that is public. (Maybe this is where the "dirty stuff" will start to come in... =p)

Please don't suggest that I don't put in titles, simply because my blog post URL will become horrendously long and I really don't like it. *SIGH* "Smart" technology is so giving me the shits.