Thursday, April 21, 2005

drink and drunk

My quote of the day: "Drinking may make one lose inhibitions, but that doesn't mean you should lose dignity or virginity."

It has provoked my interest on how different people react once they consume alcohol.

Some start to blabber nonsense the moment they touch a drop of beer. They relate recent experiences
in presumably amusing manners and tell the worst jokes ever.

Some simply lose their usual inhibitions and behave unlike themselves, feeding their need to be special, desirable, loved, or any other secret dreams that they would not display their desire for in normal day to day life.

Some get physical and start touching their friends and even strangers all over. Their drunken mannerisms seem out to seduce any of those from the opposite who seem reasonably good-looking. These are the kind of people who tend to get into "unknown" one night stands, where they wake up the next morning having no recollections of the passionate germ/virus exchange the night before.

The easiest type of drunkards to handle are those who fall asleep right after they get high. They just require a small space on the table to rest their heads and you can leave them there the whole night long. Nash happens to be one of these types. =)

Me? I hardly get drunk. Even when I feel like I would drunk soon, my gastric tends to reject all the earlier ingested alcohol and I come out after a puke session in the loo feeling all sober. What a bummer! On the bright side, I do get high and tend to stay high. The difference in me when I get high is that I gain more self-confidence. All temporal though. For brief moments throughout my state of high, I forget that I do not have a 24" waist and that I'm no beautiful model. I actually feel comfortable and at ease with myself...


Revisitation of the "Bitch": The bitch is back with another comment! This time round, it's more incomprehensible than ever! For fuck's sake, how do you intend to bitch properly when you can't even convey your thoughts clearly?? Bleah.