Monday, April 11, 2005

chirpy with crowning glory

Despite not having slept at all since I woke up at 4pm on Saturday afternoon, I am extremely chirpy with no display of grumpiness at all. All because I had my hair rebonded!! *girlish laughter* Finally!!

It is undeniable that I now look fresher, younger and neater. My former natural wavy hair that was frizzy and all over the place just made me look "auntie", old (not matured) and unkempt. Which all my girlfriends had so nicely pointed out. Sometimes I wonder if honest is the best policy...

I would love to post up pretty pics of my head, but unfortunately, something's wrong with my Nokia 7600's bluetooth... My laptop can't seem to detect it. Bleah. And my mobile can't detect any bluetooth devices at all, when there are at least 3 around the house at any one time...

I will try to get that problem fixed ASAP so that reading my blog will be a breeze for people who don't feel like dealing with words. =)

If time permits by not sending Sandman to work its magic, tonight I shall make a count of my underwear. I think the number should be quite obscene... =p I estimate around 40 pieces at least... Hope the number won't come up waaay past that. Just a question: Should I include those pieces of underwear that come in a set with nighties, slips and tank tops??