Friday, April 01, 2005

happy april fool's day!

Weeee.... New surprise flowers!!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Now to ask for favours... Anyone knows what flowers those are?? I don't have green fingers and thus REALLY don't know what those are. All I know is that they're pretty and they go very well with the colour scheme of my room...


Hubby says I should use my picture for my own blog, so I changed the image. (The fella created a new header and would rather put a photo of himself than OUR picture. Bloody hell...) Pardon me for the shoddy work, but I'm still not feeling very well. (Lamest excuse in the world to present a lousy piece of work. =p)

I've also added more links to some blogs in the sidebar. Go take a look at them if you haven't been there before! My personal favourite is "abso-fuckin-lutely orangeous". Turn up your speakers when you're there cos Jewel's "Stand" plays in the background!

Weekend's here peeps! Zouk's having an April Fool's party "Very Foolish!" from 9-11pm tonight, followed by djB. For one day only, have your pictures taken inside the swanky club and have them printed to bring them home for keepsakes!

It's April Fool's people. Go ahead and make a fool of yourselves in the name of fun!!