Tuesday, March 29, 2005

insomnia

Yes. Insomnia is taking its toll once again. To while away the time "productively", look up to the web address bar and you should be seeing an icon. If not, well, let me know. It'll be nice if you would re-bookmark me again so that the image can stay on your bookmarks list. =p

The image is the first tattoo that I had, and represents the 3 blogs that I have. Its actual meaning is "3 worlds", being heaven, hell and earth and is a celtic symbol that I found from somewhere random celtic mythology webpage.

Look to your right at my sidebar and you should see the new links up. (Mark!! I need your bloody image to put up your link!!) For those who already have their links up and are unsatisfied with the image that I've used, please email your preferred image/photo to me and I'll do the amendments.

Anyone else who would like to be linked can also feel free to send your image and URL to me at the same address. (Jon, I intend to use your blogger profile image as your link image. Is that ok?)

And now, back to wondering what I should do next to pass the rest of the lonely night... Hubby!! Where are you when I need a shoulder to cry on???

Well, back to sense. Check THIS out! This photographer is definitely one smart fella. Don't think it'll be easy to take these "transparent screen" photos. Maybe I'll try it when I have the time and brain matter to plan it. In any case, I only have a phone camera, so I guess the results will suck no matter what.

Just in case you're not a Mac addict like me, that's the iPod in the front and a PowerBook in the middle. Realise that a trackball is plugged in to it. THAT is exactly like the way my hubby uses his PowerBook. With a STUPID trackball that requires ultimate thumb strength. (Which I don't have.)

Who the FUCK invented the trackball?!?!