Tuesday, March 22, 2005

solitude with technology

It's been 4 hours since my last post, and heck, I am still all alone here at the chalet only accompanied by my iTunes music and the WWW. Thank God for the wireless internet connection available here.

I've been so occupied watching Futurama, searching for free 3gp videos to download on my mobile and playing mindless games that I actually don't really feel alone at all. (You buggers who said you'll be here but are NOT here, thank your lucky stars.)

My chalet room has ANTS! WTF... They were here when we first checked in, so I guess I'm not in the right position to chase them out. They were here first! But still, ants make me itch just watching them crawl around... *shudders*

Did I mention that shelled & deshelled has a new blog template?? It's very very pretty. *grins* Kinda goes with the current theme of my room. All that girly shit in pink/purple with butterflies and such. Check it once in a while. I'll be posting entries there too. Sort of like a literary outlet thing instead of my usual blog-nagging.

Now to continue the long wait til my babes arrival...