Tuesday, March 22, 2005

~ Chalet Day 1 ~

Well, here I am. Back at DownTown East chalets after an utterly failed birthday party here.

~ I must learn to be in places with bad memories and not be affected by them. ~

In any case, I had fun with hubby last night being all lame and saying the same things at the same time. We watched 2 episodes of "Futurama" and finally caught "Stripperella" on Arts Central. Funny how I was ranting about local free-to-air television is finally getting more liberal with the shows they're airing and how such adult comedy should be allowed here as we are SUCH a bunch of humourless society slaves, and yet I have NEVER caught that one sitcom that I had even posted a game link to...

Well, here it is again if you're a fan of Stripperella and aspire to be like her without needing to get silicone breast implants. (And eventually changing them for a smaller ones.)

Be prepared to be bombarded with PLENTY of blog posts these few days. Chalets are good for cultivating the ULTIMATE BLOGWHORE!

Come down and visit me if you're free and/or rotting away. Just give me a ring or beep. And oh, if you're really rotting, try NOT to stink up the place when you're here.