Thursday, March 17, 2005

What to do when you're bored

Ok. Skip the common activites like sleeping, watching TV and shit like that.
Let's see what I do.

Since failing to fall sleep at 4am, despite only having less than 4 hours of sleep since waking up at 6pm on Tuesday, I decided to do something. Beats me at first. Then I remembered the WHOLE bag of toiletries I bought from Mustafa the midnight before. And fiddle with it I did...

Here's what I did in chronological order:
  1. I shifted the stuff to my room.
  2. Refreshed my memory of what I actually bought by taking them out of the bag.
  3. Moved everything to the masterbed room loo.
  4. Scrubbed my face with St Ive's Apricot scrub.
  5. Washed my face with my NEW Dove self-foaming cleanser.
  6. Applied my NEW St Ive's Alpha-Hydroxy Facial Mask.
  7. Cleaned my old 1-litre shampoo & conditioner pump bottles.
  8. Squeezed my NEW VO5 "Moisture Soak" shampoo into the shampoo bottle.
  9. Squeezed my NEW VO5 "Moisture Soak" conditioner into the conditioner bottle.
  10. Rearranged all my bottles, jars and tubes in the loo.
  11. Peeled off my mask.
  12. Rinsed my face.
  13. Spot check for the difference in complexion.
  14. Threw away old and finished toiletries.
  15. Dabbed my NEW Hazeline Snow onto my ugly pimply spots.
  16. Sit down and blog about everything I just did early and continue to rant about random stuff.
All this while, I was taking chances to smoke and hydrate myself with Pokka green tea. Ya. I guess that's about it. Now wondering if I should try to take a nap... Would I even wake up in time for school later?!?

*YAWNS*

All I know now is that I look like some Yeti monster who's having a bad skin day. I have blotches of white all over my face. (Courtesy of Hazeline Snow) Let's just hope tomorrow comes with better complexion.

By the way, I love my NEW hairstyle!!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Nope. It's NOT rebonded. The nice lady hairstylist did a very good blow straight job on my unruly mane. Only thing my brother and dad could say was "Wah... 美美wor..." And because of that, my dad is going to SPONSOR my rebonding!! *evil laughter* Muahahahaha...