Saturday, March 12, 2005

Another day in the gutter. Again.

Went to bed at midnight, was up and about at 4.30am still feeling sleepy. But couldn't get back to sleep until noon. Ended waking up @ 9.30pm.

So in all, I slept the whole Friday away... 'Nuff said.

Caught Team America: World Police. It could be too much crap for some, but on the whole I think it's an entertaining movie. What else can you expect from the creators of South Park? Sex, violence and strong language, no less!

I NEED to pack up my room, but just can't seem to get off my ass to do it. I HATE unpacking. I would leave my shopping all sitting around for a month after getting back from an overseas trip... THAT'S how much I hate unpacking...

I promised him/her anonymous (the mysterious comment poster) a further insight into my relationship with hubby, so here it is:

Our story...

I'm sorry that I couldn't complete the story. These memories are just too painful to relive and to tell. You can know more about us from my previous posts on my other blog.