Wednesday, March 09, 2005

break-time!!


After dinner -- Time to rest and feed my internet addiction



Nash, you never fail to shock/surprise me.


First it was the flowers in the morning.
Now, you're telling me that you're getting a tattoo for me?? Wow.
I was starting to think that you're out with your mistress when I called and there was no answer.
Can't wait to see that new ink on you. You know you'll look good with tattoos.
I was starting to think you'll NEVER get that tatt done for me...
Hope that this would mark a good second beginning to our relationship

GGYY, apologies regarding the coffee stirring...

Deadline for the last project. I know you're rushing and I'm not providing any help.
Sorry babe.
I dropped my phone and somehow couldn't switch it on anymore.
Fuck. I didn't mean not to reply your sms-es.
I hope you're not mad at me...

Fiona, sorry to hear about your "cafe politics"...

Sometimes things like that happen in workplaces. Most of the time there's nothing that we can do except to take a deep breath and ignore it. Alternatively, we can quit and be broke. Sickening, true. Yet that's the society now. Trust me. I have had my share of fucking office politics. That's why I swear to work alone.

Dynamic Trio, come over to my place!!

Let's relive the craziness that we had at my birthday chalet!! Giggling/guffawing/laughing over our own mad antics while painting our nails. Eventually ending up with squiggling lines on my french pedicure...
But you chicks have to wait til I finally finish packing up my room... It's a fucking mess.

::

In a bid to convince myself NOT to buy more clothes, I have decided to count my clothing items while I'm packing up my wardrobe. I'm starting to feel that the numbers will be horrendous... I'll post up the final count once I'm done with my packing. Hopefully that would be soon. This mess is giving me a major migraine...

::

Heys, watch the trailer of Team America: World Police!! I want to catch it!! But be warned, because this is another creation from the people who made South Park. Thus it is M18, and expect violence, strong language and sexual references.

(Apologies that the trailer is so damn tiny. I didn't make it, so don't blame me if you're very short sighted and can't see jackshit.)