Saturday, March 05, 2005

~1st month wedding anniversary~

Wow. Nash and I have been married for a month already. How time flies.

My present to him was that T-shirt that I bought on Thursday. And he gave me very pretty white Sony earphones (to go with my laptop). On top of that I got Sally Hansen's Mega Shine top coat and my very much needed Maybelline make-up remover. So sweet of him to remember such details about things that I need.

We're meant to have some sort of a programme later on after dinner. It's meant to be secret, so I don't know what it is. But one part of me is really afraid of fuck ups. SIGH. What to do? I'm always paranoid. Not to mention the fact that I am so particular about little details makes planning for me so difficult.

I want to be dressed appropriately. (Not my fault cos I'm just not a T-shirt & jeans sort of girl.) I want to be entertained and not bored. I want to have it memorable. I want the programmes to be suitable for the occassion. I want so many things.

Sometimes I think I am truly a bitch to demand so much from anyone. Fortunately I only demand from my partner. Poor baby.

*cross fingers* Just hope today's events turn out interesting and truly as a surprise. Would love to be going overseas. Even if it's just to Malaysia. I hate Singapore. Place full of bad memories and heartaches.