Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Shitez... This is TRUE!

HASH(0x892d7f8)
You are a Slow Dancer. You are the romantic girl between your friends, you have beautiful sweet little dreams about the future, you love your friends and ready to do any thing for them. Your ideal man is the charming prince who is ready to give up everything just for you, and always show you how much he loves you.

What kind of dancers are you? (Girls only)
brought to you by Quizilla


Yes, yes. I admit. I want my man to be ready to give up EVERYTHING just for me. He must tell me day in day out how much he loves me. He must be handsome, charming, witty, understanding and loving. Too much to ask for isn't it? Well, a girl can always dream can't she? And bet on this, if I can't get it, neither will anyone!! =p

P.S I hate that picture... Lame manga drawing...