Saturday, February 26, 2005

I love Kristy aka Wanzhen aka me me!!

Babe, you brighten up my days
cos you make me laugh so hard and true.
We might be a tad lame at times, but hell, I love you.
When I recount the number of years we've been friends,
I got shocked.
9 long years!!!
How much corrupting have I done to you??

Please don't turn out like me,
eventhough I know you want to.
I am not obviously very happy now.
I want you to be happy and healthy.
For as long as possible.

Know that I will always be there for you,
And I hope you will be there for me too.
I'll continue being your dark side.
I'll be your evil twin lurking in the shadows.
But only if you want me to.

Thank you for your flattery.
Thank you for making me your "idol".
Thank you for believing in me.
Thank you for holding me when I need it.
You, my dear, are the sweetest girl EVER!

Cheers to more years of friendship down the road!!