Saturday, February 19, 2005

~ Chalet Day 2 ~ Dedicated to all the fuckers!

Don't be a fucking bitch. You're not even good at it.
Don't ask me "What time is the BBQ?", and then turn up 2 and a half hours late.
Don't ask me "What time is the cake-cutting?", and then turn up one hour late.
Don't fucking come late without informing that you will be, empty-handed,
and then wish me "Happy Birthday".
You fucking hypocrites.

Yeah, you know who you are.

Trust me when I say I will delete your number from my phonebook to save me some space for people who are actually worth it. I will never contact you again, be it through MSN or any other means. You are NOT my friends.

Friends don't come to a birthday chalet-cum-BBQ just for the food and then leave. And all the time while you're there, congregate amongst yourselves as if you are the centre of the attraction for today. You are NOT!

Friends? Kiss my ass, eat shit, and go fucking die. And this time, I won't even put it through mildly no more. You don't deserve the courtesy. Fucking bunch of freeloaders. Sashay in and then ask "So, where's the food?"

If I still MSN you, you know you're still in my phonebook and on my mind as a friend. If not, you know better.

Don't try to make yourself seem nice and try and act all concerned. Cos even if you ARE, your actions don't prove you too worthy as a friend.


Confirmation of friends up til this point in time:
Thiru
Rashidah
Fiona
Grace aka GGYY
Wanzhen aka Kristy
Grace aka huei
Tiek
Georgina

If you're not on the list, too bad. You probably don't want me as a friend anyways, judging by the kind of attitude you were giving off. You are either just plain immature, or just plain stuck-up freeloaders. And unfortunately, I think you're BOTH.

Oh yah, thanks again to those fuckers for fucking up my birthday celebrations. You are fucking great. I fucking hate you. And about the issue of me ignoring the trivial issues in life, ya, I will be. I will be ignoring all those who are insincere. You fuckers are the trivial issues from this day forth.

Fuck you all, and have a great year ahead of you.
Here's hoping that you get more BBQ/party sessions for you to hone your freeloader skills, to practise your pretentious art of "being a friend", and break ups with your partner. (As what you always do when you change educational institutions...)