Thursday, February 03, 2005

Finally. I have gotten my long desired professional manicure/pedicure. At Voxy Nails, no less. (Thank you sweets!)

I must salute the professionalism of the manicurist. She can bloody hell paint a straight line for the white tips FREE HAND! Wah... She must have very steady hands. And how she carefully trimmed off the useless and chalked up cuticles that I have been cultivating for YONKS... to leave behind beautiful well-rounded cuticles... Service well paid for, I must say. (Actually it's because the money's not coming from my wallet... =p)

Now my nails are SOOOOO pretty!! But not for long... The varnish is gonna peel one day, and I'll be reverted back to my normal "home salon" nails. Not that I'm complaining, cos I CAN do my manicures/pedicures quite well by myself, but heck, I can't do frenchies... I've got permanent trembly hands...

I'm feeling kinda lousy these days. Don't know why, but just feeling down. Not the right feeling for a bride-to-be I must say... But heck, I just feel that way. SOMEONE!! Make me feel better!!!

I think the posts are gonna chalk up elsewhere cos I'm feeling quite negative... Well, go switch sides and read then. -- click here --