Tuesday, January 25, 2005

I feel an invisible baby elephant sitting on me. Even when I'm upright. This must be one acrobatic elephant, man.

Something was terribly wrong with the dinner back at 589. (FYI, that's the shophouse owned by Nash's parents. The whole family used to stay there before moving to 45 at Paya Lebar.) I starting to feel nauseous on the way home. Stomach felt bloated and I could literally feel the gas expanding and contracting under that seatbelt. Finally, it was too much. Hubby pulled up by the side of the road... and I threw up GAS.

Bloody hell. Half fucked vomitting.

For the rest of the night, the only thing that came out through my mouth was GAS. Yes, I was feeling super puke-ish. But, nooooooooo, only GAS came out.

I became BURP-girl. (Envision me wearing a red cape, flying the skies while burping away... My super power to defeat villians was to BURP in their faces and hurl them off to Timbaktu.)

The day's plans were all scrapped. I zzz-ed my time away at home, until Nash came back with KFC's Bandito and MacDonald's Twister Fries. Food is ALWAYS good. Especially when lovingly bought my loved one.

*Yawns* Now it's time to go back to bed again. Nash is napping too. Then we might just spend the night up and about. Again.

And by the way, I am a newly converted MAC lover. My turning point? MAC's Smolder eye kohl. It smudges, but it came recommended by the salesgirl. And it goes on sooooo smoothly and the colour's sooo dark and intense that even Nash is in awe. Eyeliner pencils never did stay on as well anyways. Unless someone else has a better recommendation?