Thursday, January 20, 2005

@ Suntec Coffee Bean

Botero is a weird man. Why does everyone look so fat to him? His displayed works at the Esplanade Park showed voluptuous sculptures and paintings of people in the same huge proportions. I wonder if Botero is a chubby fella himself...

Overall, it was utterly refreshing to take a walk from Tanjong Pagar all the way to Suntec City. Feeling the breeze running through my already messy hair... Scratching my head at the weird fat sculptures through the journey... Admiring the Merlion throwing up loads of water and wondering if it's NeWater that he's spewing... Apparently, Singapore IS a beautiful country. Yup. I only wished that I had my lovely man walking with me hand in hand...

I am SOOOO in love with Nash it scares me sometimes. How I can start to miss him 10 minutes after he had left for work. And the worst thing is he feels the same way too. So what you end up with are two lovesick people clinging on to each other and saying "I miss you" before they even part ways... Soooo Bridget Jones... *SIGH* The power of love...

I can actually feel shy with him. Oh my rod. That is like, SOOOO not me! I can almost feel that "glow" of love radiating from me and piercing the passersby right through the heart. Its like proclaiming "I'm in love! And I'm getting married! You should sooo go fall in love too!"

Ok. I must admit. I have had boyfriends before. But I've NEVER felt like this before. I'm like, not myself anymore. Shite. I have NEVER wanted to spend so much time with my man. I've never felt like I want to keep kissing him non-stop. But then again, Nash IS quite hot... =p

Some who have known me for years have commented that I have changed. I'm tamer. More wifely. More "girly". Yeah, right. I still want to be the gothic punk rock chick Shelly. Fuck you very much.

So there. Rambling complete. Missing my man so much... *SIGH*

Oohhhh yeah. Anyone who wants to buy nose studs, go pop by "SIX" at Citylink Mall. They sell them in sets of 5s at $14.90 each. Bloody cool designs. I just bought a set of plain studs with different coloured stones. Just in case the one I'm wearing happens to fall into my bra again... O_o