Thursday, January 13, 2005

Boredom = Random rantings

Ok. So what do people do when they're bored? Some shop. Some gather a few friends together for coffee (followed by shopping). Some people fiddle around with PhotoShop. Some surf the net. Some indulge in narcissistic activities like beauty regimes, manicures, etc. Some work out. Some write. Some just sleep.

Out of boredom, I finally got around to doing my manicure and pedicure in a shade of pearly pink.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Waaay overdue work to be done. Yeah yeah, I know. I can just PAY professionals to do it for me, but the satisfaction of a job well done and the fact that I can save at least $40 by doing it myself just doesn't propel me to step into a nails salon. Unless someone's willing to part with their money for this worthy cause??

And since I'm so free, thought I'd share with you guys what my current workstation looks like.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us That's the convertible beanbag lounge chair in front of my specially designed workstation. Courtesy of movable shelves from Ikea, and the designing whiz of a hubby-to-be. He had to make his beloved books crowd together on a higher shelf to make space for this. Really appreciate it.

Now, for a close up of my workstation. With detailed item introductions, no less.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
So now you know where I park my ass while doing all these useless online stuff... ;p