Sunday, January 02, 2005

Happy New Year!

New Year's Eve

Enjoyed a very good Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usbuskers' performance along Orchard Road. Only percussion instruments were being used, but it made me feel like boogie-ing!! Therefore it was arranged with Grace and her man, Brandon, to go countdown...

Siam Supperclub was not overly packed, so we had a good time. Music was a bit slow at first, but it picked up, and we started getting jiggy! Man! Grace and Brandon make good dance partners! They alone brought the temperature of the dance floor up several notches... *Whew* Grace can really shake her bon-bon! We MUST go party together often.

We had some drinks at River Valley's "Spize". I, as usual, had my monthly dose of chocolate in the form of their famed Milo Godzilla. And when we were leaving the place in my hubby's car, guess what caught my eye?! Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usThe road sign...

We topped off the celebrations by having some red wine in Grace's hostel room... Keke... Complete violation of the house rules. harhar! Hubby and I left the 2 lovebirds alone by 4am, and went on to complete our own night with a BANG... Heh heh heh...

New Year's Day

Spent the whole day rotting in front of the television... Watched PleasantVille. Not a bad show, except that many things were not explained clearly, and shows like that shits me big time. Leaves me scratching my head...

Been eons since I dedicated one whole day to the TV... Feels kinda good to be a couch potato...

Post New Year's Day

Slept in reeeaalll late today. Was subjected to some photography torture in my half-asleep groggy state. i just hope nothing shows... (I was sleeping nude ;p)

Spent some time catching up on a book that I have left on the shelf for at least a month...

Overall, it was a stay-home weekend. Shits me. Sigh.
Come 2005. Please make sure I get to party often enough...