Friday, December 24, 2004

Me? Girly?!







You Are Girly Panties!


You're totally girly - it's who you are, not just part of your charm.
From your perfectly painted toenails to your soft lingerie, you're all girl.
Men find you intriguing and sexy - yet also comforting.
Just make sure your feminine ways are womanly... not little girlish!


What Kind of Panties Are You? Take This Quiz :-)







Oh my rod... I never thought I was girly!! Since young everyone has been calling me a tomboy. AND I always hung out with all the boys. This MUST be some faulty fucked-up quiz..

cRaNbErI! Don't do them anymore!! They're not accurate!!!

Can somebody please tell me that I'm NOT girly? Or at least, if you think I am, support it examples! *SIGH* Always thought my quiz result would be something sexy... Like thongs or maybe even crotchless panties...