Thursday, December 16, 2004

OH MY FUCKING GAWD!!!

Somebody please SLAP me hard and tell me this is all a FUCKING BAD DREAM!!

I am so out of touch from the entertainment world!!

How can I not know that STOOOOOPID Joanne Peh has gotten the "Best Newcomer Award" and ALSO came up as one of the "Top 10 Most Popular Female Artistes"?!?!?!

Oh my gawd. Oh my gawd. Oh my gawd. I'm sooo gonna go over to her house and maybe kill her or something.

I wonder if I check her family's next phone bill, would I see thousands of calls being made by her own family to vote for her?!?!

I need to migrate! I must avoid her!

Still do not understand how it can be that I have always been the smarter and more talented one amongst the two of us, yet she is the one making it big! Am I not pretty? *Hmmph!*

I am SOOOOO going to go for slimming now. Last thing I want to do is to have a class reunion and feel so utterly put down by her. *Sigh* The things that pride makes us go through...

I don't think she would be envious of my diamond ring and my handsome hubby though, would she??? ;p