Thursday, December 09, 2004

Mozilla suppports tab browsing?!?

Just too excited to contain this secret any longer... MOZILLA SUPPORTS TAB BROWSING!! Chance upon it by right clicking. (Although practically I don't click cos I don't have a mouse and my trackpad only comes with ONE button...)

Hubby's asleep so I can't disturb him with the news... Must remember to tell him when he wakes. Poor thing is running a high fever of 38.4°. And we're going to KL in 24 hours' time!! Sigh. Life just has its way of fucking around with you...

Regarding the templates, Gracie Gal, there have been quite a few that I feel so inclined to use on my blog... But what the heck. Too lazy. Still need to go upload images to server. This blog is more of a place for me to rant and rave. Do some linguistic training. Share some news. I always have an impeccable urge to create literary works. Be the end result completely crappy or "A" grade material, I'm just happy making sense out of words.

I'm also utterly enjoying myself breaking down the HTML codes in the standard Blogger templates... Always did thought it was amazing how words can make themselves into "color" pages... So cool!!! PLUS POINT! Playing around with HTML codes require two hands to type. Thus less chance to smoke.
*Round of applause*