Friday, November 26, 2004

Delayed proposal

I have finally been proposed to.... Keke...
Like straight out from the movies...

I admit that I have been watching a bit too many movies and have long since developed my own little way of wanting a proposal. The man should be handsome, articulate, and with a delectable figure. He should be well-dressed, and the proposal should be done in front of a HUGE crowd. (I like to show off to people that I am getting married... Not to mention, in movies, the passer-bys always will stop to watch and cheer the couple on.) He MUST present me with a ring with a diamond no smaller than 0.2 carats. I just want a pretty diamond that lasts. In representation of our love. 1 carat diamonds are only good if he is filthy rich, or if I wanna scratch someone's car with it... >_<

What my hubby-to-be did was quite close to that. In fact, it was better. He was on a stage!! I could hear his voice quivering from stage fright. It could have been anxiousness too, since it's his first time proposing. In front of the whole Bar Troppo no less... My favourite part is when he went down on one knee and presented me with the diamond ring. "Will you marry me?"

Well, of course, silly! I've already paid the deposit for the event venue and the wedding rings have been bought! Keke... That's the amount of sarcasm you get for proposing after wedding plans are halfway in progress... =p
But the ring is nice. Yup yup. Very very nice... Soooooo pretty..... ^_^