Wednesday, November 03, 2004

My angel has moved on...

My angel has moved on.
My days under his care are over.
What is left are the happy memories.
The smiles, the laughter, the joy.
I know in my whole life I shall never love another one as much,
Or as deep,
As I have done with him.

My dearest sweetie,
No matter where you are,
No matter what you do,
You know that I will ALWAYS love you.

When that day comes where you no longer have self-doubt,
And you have realised that I AM the one for you,
Please,
Let me know.

I am permanently marked as yours.
For life.
Your name, your smile, your witty comments,
Shall stay with me forever more.

We may both move on in separate directions.
We may find someone else to spend the rest of our lives with.
But you know that our love,
Though short-lived,
Was a wonderful feeling during that brief moment.
A beautiful display of fireworks.
It lit up my whole life just for those few moments,
Then it was gone for good.

I will still move on.
Though life will be meaningless from now on.
There will be nothing to look forward to no more.
Yet I live on.
Just for that chance of ever being with you again.
That is my hope and motivation,
Reason simply being that
I love you.