Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Before the end comes...

Face the beach.
This is when you know how small you are as compared to the world.
Are we all expandable?
Sadly, yes.
However, if we get really really lucky,
there will always be those few people who will want us in their lives.
Our parents. Our very close friends. The one whom we love and loves us back.

Cherish your parents. They have been through a lot just to bring you up.
Treasure your friends who have been there through thick and thin with you.
Love the one who loves you.
Some never ever find a person worthy enough to love and who reciprocates their affections.
If you have, congratulations.
Persist if you must to fight for your rights to this relationship.
Only if you have fought hard then will you cherish the existence of it.

I have unfortunately given up my fighting spirit.
All that is left of me is an empty shell.
Cleaned out of its true emotions.
I can no longer cry. No longer smile and radiate true happiness.
Now I exist in the world just so that I can wait do my assigned duty.
What it may be, I have no idea.
It may be to help someone to mature.
It may be to help someone learn to love.
It may be anything that God has intended for me to achieve.
After that will I be allowed to join Him and my mum in heaven.
Away from the daily emotional baggage that I carry along with me.
I anticipate the arrival of this day.
Please, I pray, come quick.
This repeated cycle of self inflicted mental and physical torture is not something that I can withstand for long.