Saturday, October 09, 2004

The hints...

For all those who have been closely monitoring the entries in my blog for the sheer purpose of finding out the status of my relationship with my angel... I would drop a hint and say that things are looking good. My angel had just dropped my a couple of pretty strong hints regarding our relationship. Here's how the account goes.

My mIRC gang and I went out clubbing earlier tonight. Well, bearing in mind that it is past midnight now, it was last night. We went to Madam Wong first, where I had arranged earlier to meet up with an female ex-colleague. The guys went off to Angel Reborn for cheap drinks while I was dancing with my ex-colleague. They came back about an hour later to dance, before moving off again. When I asked one of my friends where they were heading, he played a joke on me by saying they were going back to Angel to drink. After a couple of stunned moments, I decided to tag along for drinks too.

When I got out of the club, I met a friend whom I met at Siam Supper Club months ago. He was someone was showed interest in me back then before I disappeared. I did vanish from the clubbing scene for some time after my mum passed away. We started chatting and he mentioned that he did think of me. I was flattered to know that someone in this world missed me. I called up my gang and they were sitting outside Madam Wong smoking. I asked them all to go back to Angel cos I wanted to get myself high. Sadly, I was made to foot the entry for everyone... Me and my big mouth. Thought it was pretty alright for me to buy my "old flame" a drink or two cos he did use to buy me a lot of drinks back in Siam. Then the good part came.

My angel got up to me when I was dancing on the podium and said he was "claiming his turf". *shock* Apparently he sensed (or saw) that my "friend" had something for me. This guy did sneak a kiss or two on my cheek while I wasn't looking. Well, he did a big part for me tonight. At least now I know how my angel really feels about me. I AM HIS!! I've got his name tattooed on me already. How far can I run? My angel then proceeded to kiss me on the podium. Mind you, it's frenching. *wow* For that brief moment, I really did think that he loves me and was claiming me as his own. Not that I mind anyway. Kekeke... =p

The above account has just re-established the reason why I should continuing pursuing this relationship. He does love and care for me. However, I must remind myself not to push too hard. No one likes being stressed into making decisions. Brains don't function well under pressure. Meanwhile, I shall just enjoy the attention that I'm getting. I just really really hope that he didn't say all that just because he was high from alcohol. Most of the time people speak the truth when they are high/drunk. I really want that to be the truth. If it is not, I will be abso-fucking-lutely shattered... Wish me luck!

P.S. I expect quite a number of emails and comments coming in for this particular entry. All the "kaypo" friends will definitely start calling me up to ask for more details. Don't worry. This is my happiness involved. I am more anxious than anyone else. Any updates will definitely be posted here.