Thursday, October 07, 2004

[ in reply to huei ]

Dear huei,

Thank you for your concern. I knew you were a good friend. I'm not actually intending for an audience for my blog, just that it would be good if people were to read those entries regarding "Life" and to learn some valuable lessons from it instead of having to actually going through the hardships themselves. As for that tattoo, make sure you really really like the design that you have a mind. It's good too if your design is unique. So far, all my three tattoos are very unique. Haven't seen anyone else with it before, and hope I never will! =p

Regarding my school life, yeah, plenty of people there can't even speak properly, let alone write. I have confidence in my writing ability and am just waiting for project time so I can see how good I am. Meanwhile I'm just waiting to see what kind of fucking nonsense is going to come out from the brains of these delinquent juveniles. Everyday is like a bloody fashion show for the girls and everyday the guys are doing "Babe Watch". Most of the time the class is too noisy to even hear what the lecturers are saying. God knows why these Bengs and Lians are wasting their parents' money here if not to learn.

You interested to know about my angel? Well, he has a killer smile, a goldfish memory, a super bod and a beautiful mind. Truly a guy with brains and brawn. One of the rare species available locally. If we ever get the chance, I'll show him to you. Meanwhile, his picture shall be the wallpaper for my laptop, desktop and mobile phone. This is truly infatuation! Kekeke...