Wednesday, October 06, 2004

My new toys!!

On Monday, 4th of October, I officially embarked on my new direction in life.

It was the first day of school for me at MDIS. Finally, after many long years of waiting, I am able to pursue the studies of my dreams. Mass Communications. Although I am just taking the diploma course now, I hope to be able to take a degree in due time. That is, IF my diploma does not allow me to obtain a career in my desired field of interest.

I bought my laptop on this day too. My very first laptop! An iBook G4 12". A bit of a retard when it came to using the Mac OS X because all this while I have been using Windows XP on my PC. Fortunately my angel is quite an expert at using the Mac, so I've got a free mentor!

I got myself a new ink done! On my right hip now shows the chinese character "ren"
(仁). Some sort similar with the chinese character tattoo that Britney Spears has on her. It's done in honour of my angel. It's one of the characters from his Chinese name. So far he has seen it more than a few times, but yet no comments on it. Don't think I will ever get any comments from him regarding this matter, but what I do know is that he seems pretty pleased that I went throught that torture for him. Honestly, out of all my three tattoos that I have, this one is the most painful. The inking process was less than 30 minutes, but it hurts hell more than the 3 and a half hours tattoo on my back. The things we do for love. Unfanthomable!