Sunday, October 03, 2004

My reason for starting a blog...

We always have reasons for doing certain tasks. My reason for republishing a blog was for a man. A Greek God with a goldfish memory and an angelic smile that always brightened up my lousiest of days...

In order to divert my attention away from the man whom I love so dearly, I started again on my long abandoned blog. Hardly did that provide any help, as this was my way of letting him know what was going through my mind every day. I was overjoyed to find out that he was actually going through my blogs daily. Being such a busy man with hardly enough sleep, he still took time out to go through such an insignificant project of mine. From that I knew that I DID mean something to him.

At this particularly down period of my life, God was kind enough to let me meet such a wonderful man. Thank you, God. I am appreciative of everything that I have received from this special angel of mine. The lesson that I'm supposed to learn here is that everything happens for a reason. My angel was here to let me know that good men do exist and that I AM capable of loving. Love is not about possession. I was lucky enough to have spent a whole week's evenings with him. This has been the happiest time in my life since my mother passed away in April.

Yes. It does hurt to let go of something you've been searching for so long. Yet, it is better to have loved and lost than to never have loved before. My only regret is that my angel has never mention that he likes me. Let alone say the most romantic three words. Darling, I do know how much you care for me, but even you prefer to hear it straight from me. Ever wondered how important those few words would mean to me if you had said it? But nevertheless, I will always treasure those happy moments we had shared.

Please do know that I WILL wait for you. I may not be in close contact with you from now on, but you know I'll always be there if you need me. I still do want an answer from you. No hints. No clues. Just the answer straight. I'm someone who is direct. So are you. Life is short. Let's not waste anymore time beating round the bush. Meanwhile, I'll be waiting... I love you!