Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Blog is republished!

Time has swifted taken a little more youth from me. A little more than 6 months ago, I was actively updated my blog. Then the boredom and repetition of daily life took over and I succumbed to the temptation of abandoning my personal project. Now I'm back!

No, no. I'm not going to fill it up with my daily ramblings. Well, maybe sometimes I might, provided it has certain teachings in life to it. This blog ain't called "Life..." for nothing aight?
What you are going to find this time round:
- Movie reviews (provided I have the capital to catch them)
- Music reviews (also subject to financial capabilities)
- Song recommendations and lyrics
- Recaptions of old movies/music. (It's always good to reminisce)
- Poems (Self penned if possible)
- Little anecdotes and musings
- Personal thoughts on issues in life

I have allowed comments on my posts, so should you have anything to voice out, please do so! Honestly speaking, I really don't think anyone will actually read this anyway... In any case, this is my personal project. Good if people are willing to read, better if they comment. If not, well, fuck it. =p