Thursday, October 07, 2004

[ in reply to cRaNbErI again ]

Sorry, but the answer is not out from my angel yet. He takes time to make a decision. Especially when it's concerning something as serious as a relationship. I definitely would not want to hurry him to the point that he makes a wrong choice. Of course I believe that being with me WOULD be a VERY wise choice indeed, as I will definitely love him with all my heart and make him happy. However, the decision is his to make. I can only wait patiently until the answer comes to me. Don't worry, my dear "sis", rest assured that you will be one of the first few to know about his decision once it's been made. Meanwhile, I shall just wait and see how many continuous days we can go out for. We've been seeing each other everyday since the 22nd of September... and I'm still counting.... =p