Sunday, October 10, 2004

Memories

There are many memories in every person's life. Happy and sad. Most of the time, there are places and objects which are interlinked to such memories. No doubt we cannot remove the venue in question, but we definitely can try to avoid the place should it rake up some unhappy events from the past.

I spent a couple of hours clearing up my room yesterday, and I must admit that I finally gathered up enough courage to throw away some items which held on to some important memories. I does hurt a little to shove them into the rubbish chute, but when they gotta go, they gotta go. From now on, only memories of my angel shall remain. Even if one day we are parted, my tattoo will help me relinquish the happy moments that we had spent together.

Sweetie, I love you!
Thank you for giving me the courage to face life and spending so much time with me. Try not to bother yourself too much with the "inbox". There is no deadline. Just do whatever else it is that you are supposed to do and whatever should happen between the two of us will happen in due time. Let nature take its own course...