Thursday, October 14, 2004

Apologies

For all those who have been following my blog, I apologise for not posting up entries recently. My health has been failing me and I've been pretty caught up with school. Not to mention that I'd much rather spend my extra time with my darling angel... =p

My only internet access is at home and recently at Coffee Bean, where I can access FREE wireless internet with the help of my Starhub mobile line. My brain juices are usually dried up by the time I'm done with school, so I don't have any more inspirations with regards to writing poems. Thus my entries these days are more about my life. Plenty of other things happening in my daily life are better left private. You never know who may be reading it.

With that said and done, I shall forcibly push my brains to cough up a short poem... Enjoy!