Thursday, October 28, 2004

Erred, yet forgiven.

Many times in our lives, we say and do things that we utterly regret later.
I, too, have done that countless times.
Yet, very often I have been forgiven by my friends and loved ones.

Last night, I admitted to my angel that I have erred yet again in life.
My incapability in telling lies had made me confess my sins.
I expected to receive some sort of punishment.
However, my darling just held me close and said that he loves me.
I was forgiven.

Is this what people mean by reverse psychology?
Forgive the sinner and to not hand out any form of punishment.
This makes the guilty feel even more so.
I know I did.
I have a conscience. It was pricking. Bad.
Yet he would not even raise his voice at me.
Why?
Was he playing reverse psychology?

As he spoke on, I realised that he really really loves me.
What I did hurt him, yet he was willing to forgive me.
With all his heart, mind and soul, he loves me.
From this point on, can I no longer believe that he does love me?
No, I cannot.
He does love me.

Believe me when I say that I will no longer be the sinner.
I want to strive to be an angel just like you.
Fallen angel, no less. =p

Once more in my blog, I shall say "I love you"!!!!