Saturday, November 06, 2004

Thank you all!

After this particularly vexing time in my life, I realise that there are some of those who are constantly there for me. Especially all those who knew about my situation through my blog. I didn't know that I was THAT loved by so many... THANK YOU ALL!

As you all can tell from my entries, I'm over this already. No doubt I am still waiting, but nowadays I bring along hope in my journey towards the end. To those who do not appreciate my love to them, I say it's their loss! Kekeke... I'm not someone who dishes out my love to everyone, so those who are getting it now, cherish it!! CrAnBeRi! I'm talking about you... =p

You guys know that whatever shit that comes your way, I'll be there to guide you through. Never hesitate to ring me in times of doubt or helplessness. You know I'm the free counsellor in all situations. Absolutely no charge! (Outgoing call minutes on your bill not included.)

Well, wish me luck on my escapade towards love and happiness. With you lovely people around, I know life's gonna be pretty good. I never do seem to have a lack of suitors no matter how fat I get anyways! =p (Show off!)

To whoever may be reading this, I LOVE YOU! Thank you for silently being there for me. Seems like the purpose of this blog has not been fruitless.

Cheers!