Sunday, November 07, 2004

[ reply to Anonymous ]

Thank you for all the sweet lyrics. I think I should be smart enough to know who you are. But for once, state in your own words what it is that you are searching for in your life. Is it me? How sure are you? You ARE stupid, yes I know. But nevertheless that doesn't change the fact that I love you...

I no longer know what to be sure of in life no more. All because of you. I can only take each day as it comes, just because I can no longer trust or believe in anything. I would love to be able to plan ahead. To work towards a future with you as a part of it. But can I? Am I that special someone who is blessed to receive your love for the rest of my life? You may say so. How certain are you? How sure are you that you would love me forever?

I know deep in my heart that nobody else in this world can ever replace the love that I feel for you. We are made for each other. That, you should know, is true. We are oddballs out in a world where neither one of us functions like others. Until we met our equivalent. In the most unexpected situation, we met. Within a short span of time, we fell in like with each other. Time went by, and as we got to know each other better, like mutated into love. Yes, mutation is the right word. Because our love is so different from everyone else's.

Now, my question is, how much do you love me? I want you to show it to me. That much is all I ask for.