Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Feeling full of crap...

Feeling full of crap can mean quite a few things...
I can be full of nonsense,
Or I am deep in shit.
Unfortunately, these two usually come hand in hand... >_<
Stress from school and wedding preps causes depression, and depression causes me to go all hyper and cuckoo.
So thus~!

Wedding plans are halfway there. Most of the important details have already been set in stone. Wedding bands purchased, reception venue booked and deposit paid, guest list out, honeymoon booked and paid for... Now, what else?? *SIGH* Recently always feel like I'm forgetting something. Though most of the time, I
have... =p But ain't good to go on in daily life feeling like I'm a blur cock who has definitely left something behind... *Checks right ring finger for diamond ring* Phew... Still there. Quite paranoid about losing my proposal ring. If you catch me looking at it quite often, I am NOT admiring it... Just merely checking that I still have it there... But then again, since we're looking at it, take a good look!! Soooo pretty.... ^_^

I know I am getting married and all that, but I can't help but feel depressed once in a while. Marriage should be all jolly and good. Especially when I'm marrying a man I love deeply and who loves me sooo much too. Then what the hell is wrong with me? I feel like such a party pooper. Being all crazy before my wedding day. Lucky my hubby-to-be is such a sweet guy... Always so caring and understanding. I love ya!