Monday, December 20, 2004

Tagboard's up!

To stop some people from complaining that I don't provide tagboards, here it is! So now, quite nagging and start leaving me some bitching!

Exams are here, so I am knee-high in shit. About posting up that video of Nash and I taking the G-Max Bungy Ride, I have failed. Not been able to find free video web hosting yet. Some pics from KL have long been up in Flickr, with the exception of shots taken by Nash. They are ALL so impromptu and so au naturel... I look ugly! I have picked a few out that look ok. And here they are:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Well, this weekend I am completely packed with X'mas activities, so don't expect to see any updates over the weekend. But then again, I don't ever update over the weekends... ;p