Friday, December 17, 2004

Inspiration from a lame prickhead

Due to my upcoming exams (first paper is on 20th Dec) and R.O.M reception, I have been more than drained out of creative juices. Then inspiration struck me. In the form of the online persona of my lamest of all ex-es. *Sigh* Why is it ALWAYS him??

Suddenly, after having a lingual banter with him due to his ever self-inflating ego, I had an idea for my MSN nick. It had prior to this, been stuck at {www.shellylives.blogspot.com} simply because I couldn't be fucked thinking of a nick, and also because I have tried many times and so utterly failed...

Prickhead presumed I was insulting him and went into a raving frenzy. This is his supposed "insult":

(16:06:05) xxx@yahoo.com.sg: hehe... how's life?
(16:06:05) shell_shush: y didnt u try to apply for SIA pilot training huh?
(16:06:37) xxx@yahoo.com.sg: nah... SIA is dumb... see u 'O' lvls no pure physics, they'll think u suck even though i hv a engineering diploma
(16:07:51) shell_shush: harharhar...
(16:07:59) shell_shush: so the fact is you couldnt get in la
(16:08:15) xxx@yahoo.com.sg: yup~
(16:08:27) xxx@yahoo.com.sg: actually, i didn't apply cos i knw e requirements
(16:09:38) shell_shush: well well. didnt even bother trying?
(16:09:49) shell_shush: could hv saved ur parents a shit load of cash ya know?
(16:10:58) xxx@yahoo.com.sg: nah... checked... doesn't matter. e world will be my playground
(16:11:55) shell_shush: aiyo. inconsiderate son
(16:11:56) shell_shush: sigh
(16:12:01) shell_shush: u think they print cash ah?
(16:12:35) shell_shush: cos i know some1 who's in the lastest SIA intake. so suddenly thot y u didnt try joining SIA
(16:14:06) xxx@yahoo.com.sg: well... i've taken everything into consideration... n i dun think u hv e right to lecture me. thanks


Tell me man, does that even come up as a lecture?!?! Shit... People these days have no grasp of the English language.

We then proceeded to a slighted toasted net argument. I DID apologise...:

(16:14:26) shell_shush: well, obviously i've touched a raw nerve
(16:14:35) shell_shush: i apologise if it stung
(16:14:47) xxx@yahoo.com.sg: eh? nah... i just don't see hw u can lecture me when u dun hv e right

Well, this is one man FULL of raw nerves anyway. Probably why he doesn't swim in the sea. The salt in the seawater would kill him almost instantaneously.

Well, the typing came to a point where I couldn't take it no more. Simply to put it, I insulted him. On purpose. And I hope it fucking STUNG him:

(16:21:56) xxx@yahoo.com.sg: huh? nah... u started it 1st~ so yah... u n ur endless insults... whatever
(16:23:37) shell_shush: n since when did i insult u?
(16:23:48) shell_shush: jus saying u could have saved ur parents a LOT of money
(16:23:57) shell_shush: but then again, u probably cant get into SIA.
(16:24:12) shell_shush: now, THAT'S an insult


Well, guess what? I really think this guy is gonna scoot his ass over to Australia, enjoy himself fucking around, and come back without being a pilot. Yeah, he can sound so righteous and disciplined now. Bet when he sets foot on foreign land, he's soooo gonna lose his balls. I think I know him well enough. Hope you guys were at least entertained...

And by the way, Rich, if you're reading this, just want to let you know I am SO glad I left you for Nash. Cheerio, and have a good X'mas!