Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Shopping Day!

Spent the whole afternoon shopping with Grace at Parkway Parade... Kinda pooped from all that walking!

Was supposed to be buying Christmas presents, but ended up shopping for my own stuff...
Bought: 3 cotton halter tops
1 layered black halter with pink floral print
1 pair of black capris
1 charm bracelet
1 titanium nipple ring (for my hubby-to-be)

We parted ways at 6pm and I headed over to my in-laws place for dinner. Apparently tonight is a reunion night (冬至), so had to have dinner together as a family.

By 8pm, I was back at Parkway Parade. Bought a tube top and a pair of pants from Fond Hugs. Heh heh heh... Been eyeing that top for ages now... Just that the time I went back and wanted to buy it, they were out of stock. Now, it's finally MINE! *evil snigger*

Saw a reeeeeeeeeeally cute 4 months old Exotic Shorthair kitten at Sam Yick's Pet Store going for $650. She's quite friendly and tamed as she's breed locally. Would really looooove to get her as a Christmas present... I know. I know. Pets don't make good presents. But I really love her, and hug her, and kiss her, and squeeze her, and never ever let her go!!! So won't somebody please get her for me?!?! Pretty please?!?!?

And heys, Grace, come out shopping again another day??