Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Blogs for Show

Been going through some of my secondary school classmates' weblogs and was just hit by a thought.

Okies, everybody knows that their blogs will somehow be read by someone from somewhere right?

So the point now is that there will always be events that have happened, or maybe personal inclinations which we never do feel so comfortable with publicising... So do they go into your personal diary? And if that's the case, then what's the blog for? Hmm... Makes me wonder who the heck started with this blog idea. (I know I can google it if I really wanna know, but I'm too much of a lazy arse these days...)

I also reaslised that no one actually updates their weblogs religiously... So thus I can feel better about not updating it everyday. * Muahahaha *

Would anyone with a blog kindly share their thoughts with regards to the above query? (Cos it's soooo gonna bug me for some time...)